quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2018

Who Am I?

Hi, my name´s Carol and I am an English Student. I was born in Brazil in 1989. Yes, I'm an older English student. rs
I love read books, and I have a blog and channel on youtube. It's my passion. So, I decided to write some reviews of Brasilian books.
When I had started the blog, like 5 years ago I met a lot of Brasilian's authors and a lot of new historys which I decided to help. How? With my reviws. And I made some friends who I love.

"The Diary of a English Student' is a blog which I started to pratice my English. I love writting about books and my stuffs. Every day I come here and writte about something that I love.

If my English will be wrong you mustn't laugh or fight to me. Because I was learning.

Thanks for your time
And welcome.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário